Privacy and your data rights
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The University has produced a series of Privacy Notices for:
- Current students
- Prospective students
- Potential, current and former employees; casual workers and contractors
- Alumni and supporters
- All users of ORIAM
- Members of Court
- Academic Research project participants
You can view these as part of the 'Privacy and your data rights' suite of pages which we are developing for staff, students and stakeholders.
Our Privacy Notices all follow the same format and provide readers with the following information:
- Who is the Data Controller
- What personal information we collect and use
- Why we collect and use your personal data
- Who your information may be shared with and why
- International data transfers
- How long we keep your personal data
- Your rights (including relevant contact details)
Where appropriate, we also provide details of the legal basis for our processing of personal data.
We will be updating these pages periodically to reflect our ongoing work and commitment to data protection and privacy issues.